Windows 10 Programs Not Appearing in the Start Menu
Occasionally, Public Windows Computers on W&J Campus can fail to show all of its installed programs within the Start Menu. When this happen, simply follow the steps below to fix the issue.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL on your keyboard. You will be presented with a blue screen with several options.
- Select Task Manager from the list of options.
- In the Task Manager window, click the More Details button to expand to list of working programs. Ensure you are working in the Processes tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window, and locate the Windows Explorer option.
- Click Windows Explorer to highlight it, then click the Restart button in the bottom right corner.
- Your screen may flash a couple times. Once everything has returned to normal, open your start menu and all programs installed on the computer be listed.