The screens and prompts may vary slightly depending on your computer's operating system version.
- Ensure your wireless card is active.
- Connect to the W&JSecure wireless network.
- Select the Settings icon
- Select the Wi-Fi Settings in the left panel and select W&JSecure in the right panel.
- Enter your unique W&J Username and Password then select the Join button.
- Choose Accept to validate the security certificate.
- Verify that iPad has associated to W&JSecure wireless network. Close the Settings window and open a web browser to complete the registration process.
- Launch any browser. (Safari)
- Your browser will be redirected to the W&J Network Registration page.
if not, type www.washjeff.edu in address bar
- Read acceptable use policy, and select I Agree.
- Type YOUR W&J Username and YOUR W&J Password. Select Register.
- Once the confirmation page has finished, restart your computer and access the internet
| username and password are case sensitive page not loading? Try another browser
The maximum total number of networking devices per username is seven.
Please contact the HelpDesk X6022 if you have any questions regarding wireless registration