To consolidate multiple Sakai course sites, into a single Sakai site, first please complete this form: https://washjeff.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2miSUqAv1tQmUHr
Once you have completed this form, someone from ITS will contact you once the consolidation process has been started.
To group students in your course into sections, please follow the below screenshots.
1. You must first add the Section Info tool to your Sakai site. If you are unsure how to do that, please see here: Adding or Removing Tools from a Course or Project Site in Sakai.
2. Once you have added the Section Info tool, click Section Info in the left hand navigation pane and click the Add Sections tab.
3. Complete the information on the Add Sections screen. Once completed, click the Add Sections button.
4. You will be returned to the Instructor's Overview screen. On that screen, click Assign Students under the section you added.
5. you can assign individual students to the section or all of the unassigned students.Once you select the students to be assigned to the section, click the Assign Students button.
6. Repeat these instructions for additional sections.