Please see the screenshot walk through below for instructions on how to add additional or missing tools to or remove tools from your Sakai Course or Project site.
1. Log into Sakai, access the Sakai course or project site that you would like to add tools to or remove tools from, and click Site Info from the navigation bar on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Once in Site Info, click Manage Tools to add or remove tools from your Sakai site.
3. To add tools to your site, place a check in the box to the left of the tool you wish to add (under General). To remove a tool from your site, remove the check to the left of a highlighted tool or click the X in the Remove column next tot he tool. If you need more detail regarding a tool or how to use it, click the Help button on the right hand side of the screen and find the tool name in the list. Press the Continue button towards the bottom of your screen (you may need to scroll down) when you are ready to make the changes.
4. Review the tool configuration and click "Finish" to continue with the new tool configuration or "Back" to make further changes.
5. Once you have hit the "Finish" button and returned to the Site Info screen, press the Overview button in the left hand navigation area for your new tool configuration to take effect.
- Submit a Ticket
HelpDesk hours are:
7:30 AM - 9:00 PM [ M - TH ]
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM [ F ]
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM [ SU ] Fall/Spring Term
Information Technology Services
Washington & Jefferson College
60 South Lincoln Street
Washington, Pa 15301
Click here for