To add new members to a Sakai site, please follow the screenshots below. In order to do this, you must have Instructor (course site) or Maintain (project site) privileges for the Sakai site to which you wish to add members.
1. Log into Sakai and access the site to which you wish to add members.
2. Click "Site Info" in the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Click "Add Participants" from the options bar within the Site Info tool.
4. Add the participants' user name(s) (if W&J accounts) or email addresses (if non-W&J accounts) as shown on the screenshot to the appropriate blocks. Click the "Continue" button.
5. Follow the prompts on the next screen to assign the appropriate role(s) for each user you are adding. Press the Continue button to move to the next step.
6. On the next screen choose whether or not you want Sakai to send an email address notifying each user that they have been added to the site in Sakai. By default, Sakai does not send an email address notifying them. Press the Continue button to move to the next step.
7. On the final screen, verify that the information is correct. If it is, press the Finish button to add the users to your site with the role you have assigned them.
- Submit a Ticket
HelpDesk hours are:
7:30 AM - 9:00 PM [ M - TH ]
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM [ F ]
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM [ SU ] Fall/Spring Term
Information Technology Services
Washington & Jefferson College
60 South Lincoln Street
Washington, Pa 15301
Click here for