This guide will show you how to share your question pools in Sakai with another person.
1. The person with whom you want to share the question pool(s) must have either Instructor (for course sites) or Manage (for project sites) access to the site where the question pool(s) is located. If you are unsure of how to grant him/her that access, please see here: Adding New Members to Your Sakai Site.
2. Navigate to site where the question pool you wish to share is located. Go to the Tests & Quizzes tool. Click the Question Pools button near the top of the page.
3. Find a Question Poll that you would like to share with another member in Sakai, and press Share for the Question Pool you would like to share.
4. Select the person with whom you'd like to share the question pool.
5. That person will now have access to your question pool when they log into Sakai.