If you have never logged into W&J's instance of Qualtrics, you will need to setup your W&J Qualtrics account before you can use it to create surveys and forms.
1. To log into the Qualtrics, please visit the URL for W&J's instance of the Qualtrics Control Panel: qualtrics.washjeff.edu.
2. Once at the Control Panel, please enter your W&J network username and password into the appropriate boxes and press the Sign In button.
3. On the next screen, click the button that reads "I don't have a Qualtrics account".
4. Read the Terms of Service and then click the "I accept" button.
5. Your W&J Qualtrics account is now activated. It will take you to the Qualtrics Projects home page and open a prompt for you to create your first Qualtrics Project (survey/form). You can either follow the steps in the prompt or click the "Cancel" button to continue.
6. If you need help using Qualtrics, please see this article: Help Using Qualtrics
For subsequent logins, please visit the Qualtrics Control Panel (qualtrics.washjeff.edu) and login with your W&J credentials. You will then be directed to the Qualtrics My Projects page where you can create new projects and manage existing ones.
- Submit a Ticket
or Call Us @ 724.223.6022
HelpDesk hours are:
8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Mon - Thu
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fri
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Sun
Information and Technology Services
Washington & Jefferson College
60 South Lincoln Street
Washington, Pa 15301