The screens and prompts may vary slightly depending on your computer's operating system version.
- Ensure your wireless card is active.
- Connect to the W&JSecure wireless network.
(NOTE: Platform and OS specific instructions in wired or wireless connection)
- Launch any browser. (I. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Your browser will be redirected to the W&J Network Registration page.
if not, type www.washjeff.edu in address bar
- Select Clients > Start
- Read acceptable use policy.
- Select I Agree to acceptable use policy.
- Type YOUR W&J Username and YOUR W&J Password. Select Register.
- Once the confirmation page has finished, restart your computer and access the internet
username and password are case sensitive page not loading? Try another browser
The maximum total number of networking devices per username is seven.
Please contact the HelpDesk X6022 if you have any questions regarding wireless registration