- Call 724-503-1001
- After the auto attendant answers, press the star key (*) on your phone
- The auto attendant will ask you to enter your ID.
- dial your 4 digit office extension followed by #
- The auto attendant will ask you for your pin.
- enter your unique voice mail password, followed by #
- Follow the automated prompts to Repeat (1), Save (2) and Delete (3) messages.
- Hang up to disconnect from voice mail.
Voice messages reside in one area, so if a message is deleted from off campus it is also deleted on campus.