- First you need to download SonicWALL Mobile Connect from the Windows App Store. Click on the link below to go directly to the app in the app store. You will need to install the app from the app store.
- Go to the Windows Start screen by either clicking on the Windows icon on the taskbar or hitting the Windows key on your keyboard.
- On the Start screen click on Settings.
- On the menu that now appears you will see an option for Network & Internet. Click on that option.
- On the next screen that appears you will need to click on the VPN option.
- Click on Add a VPN Connection.
- On the Add a VPN connection menu you will want to enter the following settings. When you have finished entering this information click save.
- Select SonicWALL Mobile Connect for the VPN Provider.
- The Connection Name field is a description for your use only. Enter something like "W&J VPN."
- For the Server name or address field enter sslvpn.washjeff.edu
- Uncheck Remember my sign-in info.
- Now that you have saved your VPN connection you can use the VPN. To connect to the VPN you will follow steps 2 through 5 above except this time you will select the name of the connection that you created in step 7 and then choose Connect.
- You will then be prompted for your username and password. Enter your W&J username and password and then click OK.
- You will now see a drop-down that says Domain. Make sure that WASHJEFF is selected and then click Next. You will now be connected to the VPN.
- When you are finished with your work, please remember to disconnect from the VPN. To disconnect from the VPN, follow steps 2 through 5 except this time instead of there being a button to connect it will say disconnect. Click on the disconnect icon.
- Submit a Ticket
or Call Us @ 724.223.6022
HelpDesk hours are:
8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Mon - Thu
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fri
5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Sun
Information and Technology Services
Washington & Jefferson College
60 South Lincoln Street
Washington, Pa 15301